When you submit your article(s):
- Homeschool-Articles.com does not publish any articles by anonymous authors. All articles are published under the author’s name.
- All author accounts must have a full name, email address, website, and bio posted in their user profile. A photo is optional. If a photo is not provided, we will provide one. No submitted articles will be approved without this information.
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to Homeschool-Articles.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and will be distributed via RSS feed and email.
- Your submission to Homeschool-Articles.com gives unconditional permission for your articles to be reprinted in other ezines, websites and print publications. We ask publisher(s) to follow our reprint rules as stated below, but you acknowledge that the enforcement of our terms of service for publishers is at your risk and cost and not ours. In other words, if someone violates your copyright — it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your articles.
- It is Homeschool-Articles.com’s sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason. After your first 30 days of membership, if you didn’t submit any articles that we were able to accept and publish, we may review your account for termination.
- The Homeschool-Articles.com Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our directory and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your article. The primary reason for submitting your article to our directory is for the chance to be picked up by ezine publishers or webmasters to be reprinted to their respective audiences. While our directory receives many unique visitors, there are no guarantees your article will be reprinted by anyone.
- Homeschool-Articles.com is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
- If your article does not conform to the Homeschool-Articles.com editorial guidelines, our editors may edit your article so that it does conform to the posted editorial guidelines. Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting your articles to save time and speed the article approval process.
- Links in your articles may only be DIRECT links. No AFFILIATE links are permitted. This is one of our many article quality standards.
Homeschool-Articles.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.